Booking face-to-face exams: if a venue appears on the booking filter map with the message NO AVAILABILITY ON THESE DATES, ignore this and select the venue. You will then see any exam slots available for booking.
Forthcoming exams - self service
The following services are available through your ABRSM account. We are unable to help with these directly by phone or email.
- Viewing your confirmed exam details
- Making late bookings for instrumental and singing exams (face-to-face and digital), subject to availability
- Rescheduling an instrumental or singing exam (face-to-face and digital) within the current exam session, up to 48 hours before the exam date, subject to availability. You cannot transfer exams to a future session
- Checking availability for late bookings and rescheduling.
How to contact us
Please read the information here before contacting us. If you cannot find what you need, contact us using the form below.
Online Music Theory
For technical assistance, contact PSI customer support. Phone numbers are available under Customer Support and Technical Enquiries on our Guidelines page.
Refunds for exams until 31 July 2022
To support anyone affected by Covid restrictions, we will automatically refund the full fee for any absent candidate (excluding online Music Theory exams). You do not need to contact us to request a refund. See our Cancellations page.
Exam dates and booking periods
See our Dates and Fees page.
For the following enquiries, please use the contact form below:
- Results and certificates
- Fees and refunds
- Syllabus questions and what happens in the exam
Contact your Local Representatives
Local exam centres are overseen by Local Representatives, who are first point of contact for international customers for most queries.
Customer service team
Our customer service team is available Monday to Friday: 9.00am – 5.00pm (BST).
Our top priority is to support anyone booking or taking exams. It will help us to respond more quickly if you contact us by phone for more urgent enquiries and use the ‘contact us’ form on this page for anything else.
Our phone lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 1pm (BST): +44 (0)20 7636 5400
4 London Wall Place
We are based in Salters’ Hall and the entrance is on Fore Street.