ABRSM certificate photography use
These Terms & Conditions govern ABRSM's use of photographs that are submitted to ABRSM's Facebook page (www.facebook.com/abrsm) or Twitter page (www.twitter.com/abrsm) as part of the 'certificate photography' campaign. The campaign is run by The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music, 4 London Wall Place, London, EC2Y 5AU, United Kingdom (“ABRSM”).
- 1. By submitting your photograph, you agree to these Terms and Conditions and to comply fully with them.
- 2. People under the age of 16 will need parental permission to submit their photograph.
- 3. By submitting your photograph you confirm to ABRSM that all information submitted by you is correct and that you have complied fully with these Terms and Conditions.
- 4. ABRSM reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time on giving notice through its website at www.abrsm.org
- 5. By submitting your photograph, you consent to the use of your photograph and your name by ABRSM in relevant promotional materials (including our magazine Libretto and our website at www.abrsm.org)
Copyright and other intellectual property rights
- 6. You acknowledge and agree that ABRSM shall have an exclusive licence to use, adapt, copy and exploit your photograph submission and/or any statements made by you regarding the photograph or ABRSM, for the full term of any such rights, for all purposes connected with the campaign and any other commercial or non-commercial/lawful purposes of ABRSM and its sub-licensees.
Indemnity and limitation of liability
- 7. To the maximum extent permitted by law, ABRSM excludes its liability for any loss, damage, injury, cost or expense suffered by you, whether directly or indirectly and howsoever caused, in connection with the campaign. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude ABRSM’s liability for death or personal injury arising from ABRSM’s own negligence or any other liability that cannot, as a matter of law, be excluded.
- 8. You agree to indemnify ABRSM and keep ABRSM indemnified against any loss, damage, injury, cost or expense suffered by ABRSM as a result of your campaign submission, including (but not limited to) any claim of infringement of intellectual property rights made by any third party.
- 9. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.