We are changing the way you book exams and receive results.
- We are introducing a new online exam booking service for all graded music exams, ARSM, Prep Test and Performance Assessment.
- You will need to use the service to book online Music Theory exams and Performance Grade exams.
- You will need to create a new ABRSM account before you book exams, even you have an existing ABRSM Applicant Number. Will email all our exam applicants when you can go online to create your new account.
- If you are booking practical exams at a Public Venue organised by us, you can choose your exam date and venue from a list of options, and change appointments online.
- If you are booking practical exams at a Private Visit, you can upload a list of candidates to your booking and use our online timetabling tool to arrange your exam day(s).
- For remotely-assessed Performance Grades, you can choose an exam submission slot from a list of options.
- Practical and Performance Grade exam results will be available more quickly – within a week of the exam, subject to quality assurance checks – with digital mark forms available online as soon as we release your results.
- Our new candidate account option will give learners and parents easy access to essential exam information.