1. Only registrations submitted via the online registration form will be accepted until 15th November 2019 @ 11:59pm.
2. Late Registration may be considered subject to availability and at an additional fee to the published rates.
3. The Early Bird period is until 10th October 2019. All online forms and payment must be received (in the organizer’s bank account) before midnight of 10th October 2019 in order to secure your seat with early bird price.
4. Please do not bank in cash when paying for the event! Payment options are via online banking or telegraphic transfer (outside Malaysia).
5. The conference is open to all nationalities.
6. Full payment must be made during registration in order to secure a place.
7. No refund will be entertained, should a participant withdraw from the conference after registration where payment has already been submitted.
8. The organizer reserves the right to use all conference photographs and/ or videos for future promotional materials. To ensure the privacy of individuals, images will not be identified using full names or personal identifying information without written approval from the photographed subject.
9. A person attending the event who does not wish to have their image recorded for distribution should make their wishes known to the photographer, and/or the event organizers.
10. Any person or organization not affiliated with ABRSM or MYOF may not use, copy, alter or modify any published photographs, graphics, videography or other, similar reproductions or recordings without the advance written permission of an authorized designee from ABRSM / MYOF.
11. Participants are not allowed to film / video the conference. Audio materials used at the conference are subject to copyright usage and are not allowed to be published online.
12. It is the responsibility of the participants to arrive on time for all conference sessions.
13. Do wear comfortable clothing and footwear for all sessions.
14. A certificate of participation will only be given to participants who have completed the full 2 days. Kindly ensure that all the names are spelt correctly during the online registration as re-prints will not be offered.
15. All accommodation packages, transport arrangements etc made directly with the hotel are the responsibility of the participant.
16. It is not essential to bring any music scores to the event. However, please note photocopied music scores are not allowed, without express permission of the publisher. Failure to present the written permission for photocopies will result in copies being confiscated at the event.
For those who wish to stay at the Putrajaya Marriott Hotel, special accommodation rates are available for the event as follows:
Deluxe Room single occupancy (with one breakfast): RM 360 nett
Deluxe Room double occupancy (twin sharing, two breakfasts): RM 400 nett
Please note for foreigners, a tourism tax of RM 10 will be applied per room, per night, and charged at check out.
To make a booking with the special hotel rate, please download and complete the form here and email to the hotel directly: [email protected]
Special RM60 Book Vouchers
ABRSM would like to reward Malaysian participants who have signed up for any of the 2019 seminars listed below. You will receive a special rebate book voucher of RM60 when signing up for the 2019 Music Teacher Conference. T&C applies.
a. Guitar Syllabus Seminar (February 2019)
b. Violin Syllabus Seminar (July 2019)
c. ARSM Piano Seminar (October 2019)
To qualify for a RM60 book voucher, any participant needs to have attended one of the events stated above, and fully signed up for the Early Bird Price or Normal Full Price ticket for the 2019 Music Teacher Conference. This Voucher is not applicable to Group Buys or Student tickets.
The RM60 book voucher is only valid for purchase of books from our retailer during the Music Teacher Conference from 28th -29th November 2019.
To register for the voucher and read the full T&Cs, click here: https://forms.gle/edMjijpiN9m3eeJV6