ABRSM Summer Celebrations for Examiners and HLRs
Wednesday 20th July
Royal Academy of Music, Marylebone Road, London NW1 5HT
Tuesday 26th July
Chetham’s School of Music, Long Millgate, Manchester M3 1SB
Thursday 28th July
Royal College of Music, Prince Consort Road, London SW7 2BS
Saturday 30th July
Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, 100 Renfrew St, Glasgow G2 3DB
- All events will run from 15:00-18:30 (doors open from 14:45)
- Unfortunately, it won’t be possible to bring partners or a plus one due to venue capacity
- ABRSM will reimburse travel expenses, at cost, up to a maximum of £80.
- We’re only able to reimburse standard class rail fares, not first class. Please book your tickets as soon as possible to take advantage of advance fares.
- If you’re unable to attend on the day we’ll still reimburse the cost of any pre-booked, non-refundable travel.
- If you’re driving, we will reimburse mileage at ABRSM’s standard rate of 45p per mile, up to the £80 limit.
- As standard, we’re unable to cover the cost of overnight accommodation for this event. However, we appreciate that some colleagues live a considerable distance from any of the four venues and may therefore find it impossible to get home on the same day. If that’s the case for you, please get in touch with Becky Norton – [email protected].
How to claim
- Please claim your expenses using eExpense after the event.
- When you make your claim, please select the code ‘SCEL’ in eExpense.
- Please scan and email receipts for any item over £10 to Becky – [email protected].