1. Promoter: The Promoter is ABRSM, 4 London Wall Place, London EC2Y 5AU (292182) (the “Promoter”).
2. Any entry conditions outlined on the Promoter's competition page form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms.
3. How to enter:
1. To enter this competition, entrants must create an account and sign up to Classroom 200.
2. Entrants must then share the relevant competition social media post (share on Facebook, retweet on Twitter, share to Instagram story). Sharing the same post multiple times does not affect an entrant’s chances of winning.
3. The competition is open to everyone. There is no age limit. However, parental consent is required for entrants under 18 years old (at time of entry).
4. Each account that shares the post will be entered into the draw, therefore it is possible for one person to have up to and including 3 entries.
5. By submitting an entry, the Entrant agrees to their name being included in a winner’s post on social media.
6. Competition Period: The competition is open to entries from 09.00 GMT on 17 May 2022 until 23.59 GMT on 20 May 2022.
7. Anyone may enter the competition, but only those who are currently working at or teaching at schools can win. If an entrant is randomly selected but does not fulfil this criteria then there will be a redraw.
1. The promoter is offering entrants the chance to win £100 worth of ABRSM books for the entrant’s school.
2. The prize is non-refundable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
5. How are the winners selected and notified:
1. One winner will be randomly selected within 1 week from the end of the competition. They will be drawn from all valid entries received during the competition period.
2. The winners will be announced on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter and be contacted via social media message. They will be asked to provide their full name and address in order to receive delivery of the prize. If a winner declines the prize or fails to respond within 1 week, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner.
3. The winner will be asked to list the books they want up to the total of £100. Once this information has been given to ABRSM, a gratis order will be arranged and the order will be processed.
7. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.