1. Promoter: The Promoter is ABRSM, 4 London Wall Place, London EC2Y 5AU (292182) (the “Promoter”).
2. Any entry conditions outlined on the Promoter's competition page form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms.
3. How to enter:
1. Entrants should enter using the mechanic laid out in the social media post.
2. The competition is open to everyone. There is no age limit. However, parental consent is required for entrants under 18 years old (at time of entry).
3. By submitting an entry, the Entrant agrees to their name being included in a post on social media.
4. Multiple entries are permitted, but do not increase the chance of an entrant winning.
1. The promoter is offering entrants the chance to win the prize as described in the social media post.
2. The prize is non-refundable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
5. How are the winners selected and notified:
1. One winner will be randomly selected within 1 week from the end of the competition. They will be drawn from all valid entries received during the competition period.
2. The winners will be announced on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter and be contacted via email. They will be asked to provide their full name and address in order to receive delivery of the prize. If a winner declines the prize or fails to respond within 1 week, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner.
3. If the prize is ABRSM books, then the winner will be asked to list the books they want up to the total of £100. These books must be published by ABRSM. Once this information has been given to ABRSM, a gratis order will be arranged and the order will be processed.
7. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.